Friday, May 6, 2011

Update of Ammo pouch + EDC

Got a message regarding my ammo pouch and what are the things I carry inside. I'm glad to show you what's inside and I like to interact with my readers. So do drop me a message if you have any request(s) on my leather goods. 

Here is what I carry everyday to work.

A Faber-Castell Pen
A Faber-Castell Pencil
A Victorinox One-hand Trekker Knife
A Stanley Tape Measure

These are the must-have items in my work. After putting all these inside the pouch, there's still some space left for occasionally receipts/small notes to put into when I don't want them to get lost in my pocket.

You can see some scuffs and scratches on my pouch but I don't baby it at all so I don't mind it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...