Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Swedish Army Belt (after 2 weeks of wear)

Here are some pictures of my belt after some wear.

I really love Natural Veg Tan belts. They got this unique characteristics that makes them so special. Like how the usual fold and rubs can make a mark permanent.

For example, this area is where the buckle rests most of the time and see how different it is from the rest. I just LOVE IT!


This belt's quality is pretty good, given its a deadstock item from decades ago. Here's the picture of an area on the belt which I love the most:


It has got this nice grain that I'm pretty sure this will develop a patina that's one of a kind. Pardon the poor quality pics cos the lighting is pretty here in my room.

And to end it for the day:



Have a wonderful week!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...