Friday, June 24, 2011

Red Wing GT 9013 to Hong Kong, Macau and Zhuhai,China

Hi readers! It's been a while since I updated my blog cos I was away on a trip to Hong Kong, the shopping paradise!

Yes, it indeed is a shopping haven and I returned home a poorer man. :(
I shall not discuss about my awesome purchases in HK as not all of them are leather goods, so it is not related to my blog. For more details, you can refer to my post in this forum.

Anyway, here are some pics of my Red Wing Gentleman Traveler 9013 with my trip.



Took this in the Ibis Hotel room. Great harbour view but insanely tiny room with uber-hard mattress.

While in the ferry to Macau

On top of the Macau tower. Awesome view!

Can't really see the details on my boots but I like the selvedge line with the boots.

If you haven't notice, the laces were not the original ones. I changed it to the Obenauf's laces prior to my trip as I thought it will be more suitable ( I was expecting typhoon and hot sun and heavy rain). But they were difficult to take off and I think I will revert back to the original laces for my daily usage.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...