Monday, June 13, 2011

Clarks Desert Boots + Leather Laces!

As per requested from a reader, Gary, in my previous post;

Here are some pics of the light brown leather lace with Clarks Desert Boots. First I have to apologise for the poor lighting in my room, will definitely post a picture of some fit pics during day time for better viewing.

Here goes:

Bottom Left was without Flash
The rest are with Flash

The light brown simply goes with the Beeswax Desert boots perfectly. It's so perfect that I can't help but wonder why didn't they use this as a default laces in the first place.

Coincidentally, Valetmag also have an article about Desert Boots today. 


From the article, did you find that now the Clarks DB I have with the leather laces looks like the one from SeaVees? It's purely coincidental!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...