Sunday, July 1, 2012

Greetings to readers from reddit.com!

Well I got a pleasant surprise when I checked the Stats page of my blog. A thousand over views in a short span of time from www.reddit.com, the male fashion advice section. (I know this is a small feat to most big blogging names out there but it means A LOT to me.) I believed its the Clarks Desert Boots with application of Obenauf’s LP that caught the attention of the readers there.

I am glad to be able to provide a small contribution to the information web that you guys are looking for. :)

Do let me know, readers from anywhere, on what kind of updates you wish to read/see about in my blog and I will try my best to put them up for your reading.

God Bless.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...