Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Camper

I think this is the first pair of light color leather shoes I ever owned. Well, not really actually. Cos this shoes was from my brother-in-law. He bought it and couldn't fit into it so he had to let it go. I too had problem fitting in. But mine was less serious as he said he couldn't even take a step with it. I, on the other hand, can walk fine, just that the heel bites quite a fair bit. So I thought I will  use a shoe tree in hoping it will sort of expand it a little...



And then I suddenly remembered, "Hey! Why I didn't apply the Obenauf LP on this before!?"
Well you can't really blame me for it. I really didn't think much of the leather on this shoe, so I didn't think of using the LP on it. And since I am using the shoe tree to "expand" it, I thought some LP will help to soften the leather for better, expansion.


 Here are some pics before application:





 After application:
 Left: Before
Right: After

Not much difference, eh?




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...