Thursday, May 10, 2012

Leather Key case (Update with keys)

As promised, here are a couple of pictures of the key case with keys attached.

If you are looking at the car key and giving me the disgusted look, I can totally understand it. I can already hear you shouting "WHY THE CARABINER!?!?!?"

Haha!

Well first reason is, given the size of the key (well its not really a key but a remote sensor cos its a keyless ignition), its got no place in any of the 6 hooks in there. So I had to attach it outside. Ok now the carabiner question. I thought it might be easier to remove the key if I have to, like giving it to the valet parking or something like that, without having to give them the whole bunch of keys.

Ok here goes the pictures:



Beautiful~~~~~


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...