Saturday, March 10, 2012

Card Holder : Updates

Here is the card holder which I repeatedly mentioned I did it myself *prouds*. Haha! Anyway, perhaps due to my new jeans, the indigo staining becomes almost black. Also, I never clean it before so I thought I would just clean it with the Obenauf's Leather Cleaner to see what "magic" it can do. Seriously I don't expect much though.


Here's how it looks like now:






Using the Obenauf's Leather Cleaner with a clean sponge


A generous amount of spray to the leather:



After some scrubbing and rubbing, leaving it to dry:



After a few hours, the leather was dried completely. You can tell whether is it still wet. If its still wet, the leather feels soft and cool. When its totally dried, it feels rigid and warm to touch. That's how I determine whether is it dry or not. If you want to play it safe, you leave it over night to be sure it dries off naturally. DO NOT USE HAIR DRYER or such TO BLOW IT DRY!


After its totally dry:




 Rubbed some Obenauf's LP into them: 

On a sidenote: noticed the people playing basketball in the background? seems like more people are into basketball recently.. Jeremy Lin effect? lol. anyway its a great sport and its good to see people getting more into sports. Keep going!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...