Saturday, July 16, 2011

DIY Project: Leather Tray

Hello everyone. As I looked through the leather remnants that I got, I decided to make something useful out of it. So I decided to make a Leather Tray this time round.

It's much more simple than my first project and from the experience of it, I learnt that this leather is too soft for such leathercrafting, hence I decided to stick 2 ply together.

Here's the final product:



Some of my EDCs shown here as well. :)

The stitching

Now my table looks SLIGHTLY neater all thanks for this tray. 
And I am thinking of what to embark on next. Some suggestions perhaps? Simple for a beginner like me yet fun to work on. Hope to get some good ideas from you guys/girls.. 

Till then, Adios!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...