Saturday, March 5, 2011

Obenauf Products here in Singapore!!!!

Finally, the Obenauf's has come to Singapore!!!

*REJOICE*

for those of you still haven't heard of this brand, it's one of (or rather, the only) the most reputable leather care products you can find.

I had been using the Leather Preservative (LP for short) for my leather boots and leather goods for quite some time. And wow, they are really gooood!!! They gives your leather the protection needed and waterproofs it without blocking the pores with harmful chemicals.

I used the Watershield for my Manhattan Portage Bag also and it repels water pretty good.

And since I am in Singapore, I sure am glad that the next time I need to buy Obenauf's Products, I can just get them straight without going through the agonizing waiting period!


heres the link:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...