Thursday, December 12, 2013

Levi's 501 Jeans & Belt

Saw a great offer on levi.com that all items were on 40% sale!

Initially, I thought why not just browse the items and add into cart.

Chose a 501 Original Fit Jeans - Rinse. Added into cart. When I saw the price after discount I almost fell off my chair. It only costs USD$28.80!!!!!! My goodness, the same pair could had easily costs more than SGD$100 in Singapore!

As I further shopped for more great bargains, decided to get a belt too and got the Leather Belt - Tan, for USD$22.80.

Here are the pictures of my hoot!



 Jeans & Belt




Levi's signature logo

A little disappointed to see the "Made in China" though :/



Stitching was alright.

Leather looks thick, but feels very soft

The Leather belt felt soft and definitely not full grain leather. Well, I have to say I expect a little more from Levi's and from the price I pay. I could easily get a much better quality and unbranded belt from the local leather artisans here.

Jeans-wise, no complaints and definitely good stuff, as you'd expect from Levi's. I got the Raw jeans last year from Levi's website too. Was disappointed to see there's no selvedge (self-edge) so I decided to get something different this year.

Next, while waiting for my Timberland boots to arrive, maybe I'd put some LP on the belt.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...