Friday, September 13, 2013

Corter Summer Grab Bags finally arrived!

I was patiently waiting for the package to reach my letterbox. And the tracking number they provide will not update once it left the US soil. Eventually it took 1 week plus to reach my letterbox after Corter sent the email with the tracking number.

I ordered 1x Premium Bag and 1x Accessories Bag. Actually, I was having the impression that the items that we will be getting is ALL of the listed names there. What a fool I am! It's EITHER ONE.

Was a little disappointed as I didn't get what I wanted (I was hoping for a Passport cover or a full-bifold wallet)

Ok here is what I got:

 Left: Premium Grab Bag
Right: Accessories Bag

The one (and only) leather item was this cardholder:



It was alright. Not the best that I've seen. Furthermore, to add to the disappointment, there wasn't any Corter Stamp or initial on them. Not that it would make any difference but at least with the stamp, it won't look like a random DIY project that I would have done it myself. 

Next are the bottlehooks:

Left: (Limited Edition) Forest Camo
Right: Black
And followed by, Signature Split Rings (lots of them):

Got 4 Pewter ones and 2 Copper ones

To be honest, these are not what I expected to get, having spent like USD$54. There was a huge disappointment when I opened it up. I couldn't see anything useful in the items that I got. To make myself feels better, I used the bottlehook and the split ring for this purpose:

Car Key Holder

Will be hooking the bottlehook to my jeans belt loop, with the car key tucked into the jeans coin pocket.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...