Monday, December 26, 2011

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

First of all,

Thank you for the comments and reading up my blog over the past few months (coming close to a year since I started this blog). It is the most wonderful time of the year and I am blessed to receive this Christmas present from my sister. She knows I am a leather lover so it wasn't difficult to let her decide to get this for me, I suppose.

It is a Zuny Elephant.

" Zuny is a design company that provides with simple, genial and innovative leather-made home accessories, inspired by the designer’s creativity and imagination. Zuny is meant to enrich your surroundings and provide a perfect gateway for releasing annoyances and pressures from work and frustration. Zuny’s goal is to "Make your life funny and easy". 

Zuny places emphasis on designer’s tailored techniques and valuable ideas. Thus, instead of a mass manufacturing production, typical of today’s goods, they give special attention to each of the Zuny products with their own characteristics and hand-made processes."


Very nice piece of work. And the details on the leather is very nice!





Nice details

And while I was out for Christmas Lunch, saw this BIG Zuny Teddy Bear. And the price tag? SGD$1,000+++

That's all folks!

Wishing everyone A Happy New Year coming ahead and stay Healthy, stay Wealthy.

:)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...